We are happy to announce we will be starting curbside pick up on Monday June 8th.
– Call or email the library to request books and movies from Findley Lake Library. If we don’t have it, we can get it from other libraries in the system.
– Provide us with your name and phone number with request. When your order request is fulfilled the library will call you to set up an appointment to pick up your materials.
– When you arrive at the library for your appointment, your materials will be bagged and on the table outside the door, on the end of the building closest to the library (weather permitting).
If you cannot get out of your vehicle to pick up your materials please call the library and let us know you have arrived in the parking lot and we will deliver bagged materials to the passenger side of your vehicle with minimal contact.
*Please wear a face covering and maintain social distancing when picking up your requests.*
– Materials can be dropped off for returns in the bin labeled book drop
– Maintain social distances of 6ft. when in or around the building
– No bathroom facilities will be provided at this time
***We are not accepting donation at this time, please do not leave them in the drop box. We don’t have enough space to quarantine donated books with all our regular items. Thank you!***